Terms and Conditions
At Accessibility Nottingham, we pride ourselves in making our events available and accessible. Our events provide an inclusive, welcome and safe atmosphere to ensure that everyone enjoys and makes the most of our events.
Our Media Sponsors occasionally film the audience, and by attending, you acknowledge that you consent to be filmed and you are happy for us to distribute clips that may contain you in them. If you are NOT happy for this to take place, you should inform our event staff immediately or the videographer/photographer on site.
You are required to abide by our code of conduct at the event.
Our Code of Conduct
Providing an inclusive experience to everyone is paramount. This is regardless of any factor.
- Sexual orientation
- Physical appearance
- Body image
- Any other factor
These are just some of the considerations that you must respect. We do not tolerate harassment of our participants in any form.
- Offensive behaviour
- Harassing photography or recording
- Frequent disruption of talks or events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Any other form of harrassment
We do not tolerate disruptive behaviour, including aggression, repeated interruption, or intoxication.
You will be asked to leave immediately if you violate these rules. You will be banned from all future Accessibility Nottingham events.
You are required to abide by the rules and conduct of our venue. This is in addition to our code of conduct. Ask at the bar on the day of our event for more information.
Food and Drink Terms & Conditions
Visitors are entitled to free food and drink at our events, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Visitors must pre-book a ticket to the current event. This must be at least 24 hours before the event occurs.
- Visitors must arrive to the event within the first 30 minutes of the specified start time.
Provided that you satisfy these conditions, you will receive a voucher upon your arrival at the event.
- Your voucher will entitle you to one drink. This can be soft or alcoholic and is from a restricted selection of drinks. Drink choices typically include a glass of house wine, Charlie Wells Dry Hope Lager, a hot drink of your choice, or a soft drink of your choice.
- Food is served at the time outlined in the event agenda. The quantity of food you are entitled to will vary. This will be clearly outlined on the day by our events team.
- The Accessibility Nottingham team may withdraw the offer of free food and drink at any time.